NOTICE: TRAVELING TO AND OUT OF GHANA
- Posted by admin
- Posted in NEWS AND EVENTS
UPDATED COVID 19 TRAVEL ADVICE
The Ghana Embassy in Washington DC hereby notifies the public and travellers to Ghana of the following Covid-19 travel advice with effect from the midnight of 28th March 2022.
- Fully vaccinated travellers are not required to take a PCR test to be allowed entry into Ghana.
Antigen Test at Ghana’s Kotoka International Airport;
- Fully vaccinated travellers are not required to undergo an Antigen test upon arrival in Ghana.
Non-Fully Vaccinated Travellers;
- Citizens and foreign nationals in Ghana who are not fully vaccinated will however need to provide a negative PCR test result taken not more than 48 hours before arrival into Ghana. Also, they will need to undergo an antigen test upon arrival in Ghana and will be offered vaccination upon arrival.
Definition of Fully Vaccinated;
- A person is said to be fully vaccinated when he/she has taken the full dose of the following vaccines approved and registered by the Food and Drugs Authority (FDA), Ghana.
- Two (2) doses of AstraZeneca, Pfizer, Moderna or Sputnik V to be declared as fully Vaccinated
(Johnson and Johnson)
- One dose is required for Johnson and Johnson to be declared fully vaccinated.
COVID-19 Vaccines Approved and Registered by FDA, Ghana.
- Sputnik V
- Johnson and Johnson